We didn’t take pictures to store them in shoeboxes!
- Simply place 1+ photos / keepsakes onto the scanner pad and click the blue button.
- Scanned digital images are now ready to be RESTOREd with 1 click.
- Expert education brings your photos to life!
Scan and RESTORE in seconds
Scanning is a Snap
Turn memories into stories
Provides important features
- Advanced optics and illumination produce consistent image quality across image
- Scan up to 10 photos / documents at one time – creating individual images
- Correct curve distortion from book scans
- 600 dpi JPEG or PDF
When you purchase the bundle
- Save $20 with bundle
- Vivid-Pix applies its 2 software patents to automatically improve virtually any faded photo and document
- RESTORE also provides simple fine-tuning
- Original and fixed images saved to computer / external hard drive
Hardware, software & education bundle
- Save $86 with bundle
- Scanner and RESTORE Software
- Photo / Document Reminiscence, Oral / Written Storytelling, Photo Taking / Organizing /Scanning
/ Improvement Education
Scanners available for United States shipment, Free shipping.
Education Bundle – about your educators
Photo / Document Organization
Cathi Nelson, CEO, The Photo Managers
With a passion for photos and storytelling, Cathi taught hundreds of women how to create meaningful family scrapbooks. In 2009, she sensed a change coming as people reduced printing photos, so began offering her expertise as a photo organizer. Now, she creates DIY classes and supports a professional organization with close to 1000 members around the world.
Written / Oral Storytelling
Laura Hedgecock, Owner, A Treasure Chest of Memories
Laura is an author, storyteller, speaker, and Geneablogger obsessed with family history and passionate about helping others tell their personal and family stories. Her website TreasureChestofMemories.com offers practical tips and resources for telling personal and family stories. She currently serves as President of the 3,400-member GeneaBloggers Organization.
Photo Reminiscence / Therapy
Joshua Freitas, Ph.D.(c), M.Ed., BC-DEd, et al.
Joshua is an award-winning memory care program developer, researcher, and author. His care and training philosophies have been featured in prominent publications, TV, and more. Freitas is Vice President of Program Development at CERTUS Senior living and Chair of the Board for the National Institute for Dementia Education.
Photo Taking / Improvement
David Huffman, Owner, Huffman Photo Art
David is a photographer, instructor and author, whose photography passion has existed for over 40 years. His techniques and style sets his portraits apart. His Photography Courses are self-paced for beginning, intermediate and advanced photographers. Starting with the fundamentals and continuing with more advanced techniques, they will educate about and inspire new enjoyment of photography.
Rick Voight, CEO, Vivid-Pix
Rick’s a lifelong snapshooter, who’s been in the imaging business for a few decades. Vivid-Pix invents and harnesses technologies, making it simple to relive memories. At Kodak, he completed his tenure as Vice-President, National Sales Manager, Output. At HP, he created with others the Retail Publishing Solutions division.