It’s a snap to scan, organize, restore, and store!
- We didn’t take pictures just to store them in shoeboxes.
- But, it’s a chore to scan these treasured memories. Right?
- Not anymore!
- Simply place 1+ photos / keepsakes onto the pad, and click the blue button.
- Newly created, scanned digital images are now ready to be RESTOREd with 1 click.
- Treasured memories are stored securely on your computer and in your online vault.
Scan and RESTORE in seconds
RESTORE and Store
Scanning is a Snap
Provides many important features:
- 600 dpi JPEG
- Scan 10+ photos / documents at one time – creating individual images
- Advanced optics and illumination produce consistent image quality across image
- Correct curve distortion from book scans, etc.
Scanners available for United States shipment.
Education Bundle – about your educators
Cathi Nelson, CEO, The Photo Managers
With a passion for photos and storytelling, Cathi taught hundreds of women how to create meaningful family scrapbooks. In 2009, she sensed a change coming as people reduced printing photos, so began offering her expertise as a photo organizer. Now, she creates DIY classes and supports a professional organization with close to 1000 members around the world.
Laura Hedgecock, Owner, A Treasure Chest of Memories
Laura, is an author, storyteller, speaker, and Geneablogger obsessed with family history and passionate about helping others tell their personal and family stories. Her website A Treasure Chest of Memories is a collection of stories that warm you and loved ones. She is President of 1,200 member GeneaBloggers.
Joshua Freitas, Ph.D.(c), M.Ed., BC-DEd, et al.
Joshua is an award-winning memory care program developer, researcher, and author. His care and training philosophies have been featured in prominent publications, TV, and more. Freitas is Vice President of Program Development at CERTUS Senior living and Chair of the Board for the National Institute for Dementia Education.
David Huffman, Owner, Huffman Photo Art
David is a photographer, instructor and author, whose photography passion has existed for over 40 years. His techniques and style sets his portraits apart. His Photography Courses are self-paced for beginning, intermediate and advanced photographers. Starting with the fundamentals and continuing with more advanced techniques, they will educate about and inspire new enjoyment of photography.
Rick Voight, CEO, Vivid-Pix
Rick’s a lifelong snapshooter, who’s been in the imaging business for a few decades. Vivid-Pix invents and harnesses technologies, making it simple to relive memories. At Kodak, he completed his tenure as Vice-President, National Sales Manager, Output. At HP, he created with others the Retail Publishing Solutions division.